Josh’s background is in general corporate law, having spent time both in practice and as an in-house counsel for a high profile ultra high net worth (“HNW”) family. He has embraced the role of trusted advisor for HNW families and is typically found assisting them with their various wealth preservation and structuring concerns in a discreet fashion. This coupled with his commercial experience has set him up well to best understand the demands and needs of his private clients. Josh is always looking to better improve the client experience and solve practical issues, not just the legal ones.
Transactions of significance include
- Successful creation of multiple Family Offices and Variable Capital Companies for High Net Worth (“HNW”) families
- Managed process and documentation of acquiring luxury assets such as private jets, yachts and art for high profile HNW families
- Assisted a HNW individual in the successful acquisition of a basketball team
- Successful creation of an offshore captive insurance company for a high profile HNW family
- Assisted in various succession planning and wealth preservation structuring for HNW families