Having practiced in a big law firm and worked as in-house counsel for a public listed company, KH knows the law and what you want as a business. KH has been involved in major transactions both in Singapore and in the region. These transactions include listing real estate investment trusts and other companies on the SGX-ST, establishing medium term note programmes, as well as advising on various M&A deals. KH hopes to be able to use his expertise to provide you with practical and commercial advice, tailored to your specific needs.
Transactions of significance which include acting for:
- Linc Energy Ltd, an Australian oil and gas company, in the initial public offering of shares on SGX and the concurrent delisting from the Australian Securities Exchange
- Citigroup, DBS Bank, Goldman Sachs and HSBC, in the initial public offering of units of Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust on SGX
- Heliconia Capital Management Pte Ltd, in its capacity as general partner of SME-Co Investment Fund Limited Partnership, in its investment in Mencast Holdings Ltd
- Tune Insurance Holdings Berhad, in the initial public offering of shares on Bursa Securities, Malaysia
- TPG Group, in the disposal of its investment in Parkway Life Real Estate Investment Trust