Benjamin Yeo is currently the chief operating officer in Foxwood LLC and FCS. In his role, he drives the adoption of the right technology to deliver legal services efficiently resulting in cost savings for the clients. Besides technology adoption, Ben will continue to grow Foxwood’s services in the region and increase it’s area of practice. Prior to this, Ben led the APAC sales team for ST’s robotic and autonomous services, deploying over 1000 robots over 150 sites. Prior to joining ST, Ben worked in Ensign Infosecurity as AVP of products. This included the evaluation and productization of cutting edge technologies for as well as managing an existing suite of solutions to help resolve cybersecurity challenges. He led the team to put in place various complex solutions like EDR, security orchestration and OT security.
- Successfully built an APAC innovation eco-system for ST Engineering in APAC to identify new strategic alliances and partnerships for Robotics
- Managed and grow a $30M portfolio of cutting-edge cyber security technologies and ventures in Asia Pacific
- Involved in a $1B acquisition of Trustwave by SingTel
- Led a multidisciplinary team of cyber security professionals, artificial intelligence engineers and data scientists to deploy complex cybersecurity solutions for the intelligence community, governments, and global enterprises
- Identified potential gaps in our national infrastructure and put in place the technology to keep us secure
- Wrote several papers on Trust by Design for smart nations and DLP guidelines and best practices